Liposuction is among the most popular cosmetic operations in the world. It is conducted to remove fat from problem body areas where it cannot be easily burned by exercises or diets, such as the abdomen, upper arms, chest, and back. Traditional liposuction has been around for over 45 years, but now it is losing ground to a new method — VASER liposuction, which provides a smoother look and has a shorter recovery period. There is also a similar procedure called VASER HiDef lipo (also known as liposculpture), which not only removes fat but also makes muscles more visible and improves body shape to make patients look athletic.
How VASER Liposuction Works
VASER Liposuction is used to improve the body shape by removing fat deposits from problem areas. Unlike traditional operation, VASER lipo is conducted with the use of ultrasonic sound waves that loosen body fat instead of the traditional movement of the cannula. As soon as the fat cells in a patient’s body are dissolved, the surgeon removes fat using small suction tubes (aspirators). No general anesthetic is needed during the procedure, which makes it suitable for basically everyone.
VASER liposuction has many advantages over the traditional one, including the following:
- VASER lipo destroys nothing but fat cells. In contrast to traditional liposuction, it leaves nearby tissues unharmed. Thus, the operation cannot cause contour deformities and the recovery process goes without bruising and bleeding.
- VASER lipo is the best option for people who do not need to destroy large quantities of fat but who want to improve body contours in smaller areas.
- VASER lipo does not leave loose skin as a traditional procedure does. The body looks untouched around the area where the fat cells are suctioned out. The ultrasound softens residual fat and makes the skin tighten.
- VASER Lipo can be used to remove areas of cellulite. On the other hand, traditional liposuction may worsen skin issues and cellulite dimples, as well as leave stretch marks.
- VASER lipo is significantly less painful than the traditional operation. You will not suffer from swelling following the procedure and the whole recovery process takes a few days only in contrast to weeks or even months required to fully recover from standard liposuction.
- VASER lipo is better suited to transfer fat from problem locations to other areas of the body (for instance, during a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure).
You can do a VASER liposuction in Sydney in many plastic surgery clinics. This is a common cosmetic procedure so most of the plastic surgeons offer it. The average price of the operation is around $6,000 depending on the desired results.
What’s the Difference Between VASER Lipo and VASER Hi Definition Lipo?
VASER HiDef Liposuction, or liposculpture, is a version of VASER lipo used to destroy fat in specific body areas. Both procedures are very similar in general, but there are differences. During the VASER Hi Def operation, surgeons are not simply removing fat but work on the superficial layer that sits above the muscles in order to expose them and create a refined and athletic appearance.
Liposculpture can be used to enhance the looks of the abdomen, back, flanks, arms, thighs, and chest. The procedure involves transferring fat from one body area to another. Many women make their buttock rounder (this operation is also called Brazilian Butt Lift) through liposculpture. Men can also benefit from the procedure by transferring fat to the deltoids to make the shoulders bigger or to the chest for a more masculine look.
In other words, your surgeon is not just getting rid of your fat but uses it to improve your looks during a VASER HiDef liposuction. Thanks to this operation, you can change your body proportions the way you like and get impeccable natural-looking results. Take a look at VASER liposuction before and after photos to see how good it looks. You would never realize someone did the procedure unless you knew about it beforehand!
You can do High Definition VASER liposuction in Sydney for as low as $8,000. The exact sum depends on the areas you want to enhance. Do note that not many plastic surgeries offer liposculpture since this procedure requires a lot of experience.